Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Personalized Pumpkins at Michaels

So, I was in Michaels the other day to buy paint for a craft project at home, and I was distracted by the carved craft pumpkins in the floral department. I am a sucker for anything Halloween, and who can pass up a reusable pumpkin? I filled out the order form, brought it to the cashier and then got to wait. I was told I would get a call in 5-10 days and I could pick up my carved name-o-lanterns. I was so excited, and super pleased with the actual product. My kids love them too and they use them as night lights. The best part of the pumpkin pick up was the list of the October free crafts that Presley is excited to attend so she can do her “arting”.

Check out the link below for what’s to come at our local store, located in The Shops at the Galleria.

October In-Store Events.

See you at Michaels!

(FYI for the apostrophe Nazi out there- "Michaels" does not use one.)


No comments:

Post a Comment