Friday, September 2, 2011

Capital City Running

I'm not going to pretend that I'm a runner. In fact, I am envious of anyone on the street that I see with perfect running form or with one of those cute sporty running watches. I do, however, like to walk and have recently joined Gold's Gym in Bee Cave (which I plan to review as soon as Alison commits to joining the local gym by her house). So, being a more frequent exerciser, I decided it was time to invest in some new "workout" shoes. I drive past Capital City Running in Lakeway everyday, but being a non-runner, I was a bit intimidated to go inside. I looked them up online first, read about the CCR "fit process" and I knew I needed to make a visit. I have a high arch and a narrow foot so comfy shoes have always been super hard to find. Flip flop season usually lasts until we get a hard freeze.

The visit to CCR was well worth it! I love my new shoes (Brooks Ghost). It feels like I am not even wearing shoes- which the man who fit me said was how a shoe should feel. I highly recommend paying them a visit if you are in the market for a new pair. The service is super friendly and there is a great selection to choose from too!


Location:
1700 Ranch Road 620 N., #102
Austin, TX 78734
Click here for Google Maps

Hours of Operation:
Monday: Closed
Tuesday - Friday: 11am to 7pm
Saturday: 11am to 5pm
Sunday: Noon - 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment