Friday, September 9, 2011

Sno-Cones


Komana-i-wana Sno-cone!  Get it?  Come on I want a Sno-cone! Yeah, it took me a minute or two to get it too.  Hurry up and get one before they close for the season, September 18.  Gary and Mary are two of the sweetest people my family knows.  The sno-cones are a great texture too.  Not that thick chunky kind of sno-cone, but the ones you think are pure snow with flavor.  I can't get enough of them!  And coming from my family that says a lot.  I can get my husband to do anything if I just get him a sno-cone first.  Don't believe me?  Come look at my new couches :)  Hurry in and get one, and while your there, check out the pictures on the wall.  My son, Will, was the first customer, and you can see him each year since with his first sno-cone of the season!  PS - it is a cash only place, so make sure to bring cash.  And as an extra bonus, drive thru and get a spill stopper for your icy treat.  No spills in the car, they really do work!!  See you there!

Location: Between Debba and General Williamson by the Texas Chopper Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment